The first thing people probably think about when it comes to renovating or making things more accessible is, "I don't live in a mansion, so how would I ever be able to find the room to add such accessories so I can get around like I did before?" The truth is, accessibility is available but at a cost that some may have a problem in paying for. That good old home equity loan or the capital and medical expense deduction on your taxes may be the only way to afford certain home modifications and to maintain them. There are many companies that specialize in home modification and assistance with stairs that have become difficult to navigate. They call them "stair lifts" or people actually install elevators in their home. I like to stay in the relm of affordability and product necessity. So how does someone obtain both without spending a lot of money and having to totally remodel their home just to be able to live in it as they did prior to their aging health?
The Automatic Stair Climber Stand is a stand on piece of equipment that utilizes a rugged aluminum track with a durable stand that holds up to 400 pounds each and can carry two people up the stairs comfortably. The Automatic Stair Climber Stand allows you to stand and hold on to an adjustible railing for support and safety stand harness strap for support. It's narrow design enables the foot stands to be folded along with the adjustable railings when not in use. The Automatic Stair Climber Stand eliminates the bulkyness of stair lifts and allows others to use the stairs without the lift being in the way, when in use and even when no one is using it. The Automatic Stair Climber Stand is operated by electricity but has a battery backup, that can be charged and used in situations where there is a power outage. The Automatic Stair Climber Stand is designed for the person who just requires some assistance in getting up and down the steps due to aching joints or arthritis. How does the Automatic Stair Climber Stand operate? After installation, you are provided with 2 remotes that are not wired(wireless) or connected to the Automatic Stair Climber Stand, The remotes allow you to turn on the Automatic Stair Climber Stand and it will open out the stand or stands you want open depending on whether you purchase the 1 or 2 stand stair climber stand; you then place your feet along with your cane or walker, if one is used on to the Automatic Stair Climber Stand; you can either manually or with the use of the remote control raise the adjustable support railings; if needed there is a safety strap harness you can place around you to keep you in the stand. The Automatic Stair Climber Stand will then move gently up or down the stairs pivoting to let you off safely away from the steps to prevent an accident. There is also a set of controls located on the Automatic Stair Climber Stand itself. If there is an object in the way of the track or stand the Automatic Stair Climber Stand signals there is an obstruction in the way and will stop until you can remove what is on the track or stair and will not move again untill all is cleared. The remotes allow you to go in forward or reverse direction, which is great if you forget things. When you are done just use the remote to fold the stand and railings out of the way.
Reasons why a person should purchase The Automatic Stair Climber Stand:
1. It is a lot cheaper than installing an elevator.
2. With the optional second and cargo stand, the Automatic Stair Climber Stand also becomes a dumbwaiter. Imaging having the flexibilility of carrying clothes, heavy electronic itens like TV's or a box of one thing or another that is too heavy to carry but can easity be lifted by the Automatic Stair Climber Stand.
3. It is cheaper than a dumbwaiter, less claustrophobic and less dangerous.
4. Most people like to see where they are going.
5.The Automatic Stair Climber Stand is good for homes that have basements and can be used to get to and from the basement. Because the Automatic Stair Climber Stand is so affordable one can purchase two of them, one for the first floor to the second floor and another one for the basement to the first floor.
6.With remote controlled stand and railing flexibility the stand and railing can be easily folded out of the way when not in use.
7. By the Automatic Stair Climber Stand being a medical expense the cost of operating and maintaining it can be deducted at tax time.
8. It adds to the value of a home- who wouldn't want a house with a built in escalator?
9. If you're not one for gadgets the Automatic Stair Climber Stand can be operated by voice activated command.
10. If you are one for gadgets you can also operate the Automatic Stair Climber Stand through smartphone or tablet by the available (APP). Which is really great if you can't find what you did with the remote.
If you're tired of your stairs and want to put your home not on the market but on your level; before things escalate- try The Automatic Stair Climber Stand Instead!